<VV> boost-retard availability

Markpowhatan at aol.com Markpowhatan at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 18:29:23 EST 2011

I am in need of a new boost-retard for my 63 Spyder, and was surprised
when I was told by 2 big suppliers that none are available anymore, with  not
much chance of them being available again soon.  The new  "advance-retard"
units were not available either.  I have  since been lucky and found a NOS one
I could purchase from a person's  personal parts supply.   If the supplies
of them dry up, what could a  person do to correct the timing issue related
to turbo boost?  Any  ideas?   Thanks!  Mark Francis  63  Spyder