<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 74, Issue 3

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Mar 1 19:37:20 EST 2011

So I am sure you like the Tesla Roadster :-) Goes like a scalded cat
-- completely unbelievable. Eric

At 05:12 PM 3/1/2011, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 19:02:31 -0500
>From: "Rick Norris" <ricknorris at suddenlink.net>
>Subject: Re: <VV> Tesla Info
>To: <Sethracer at aol.com>, <rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com>,
>         <hyarnell1 at earthlink.net>, <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
>Do ya think when either of these geniuses got an idea, did a light bulb go
>on in  their head?? Just askin.
>The Enlightened Haranguer
>
> > If  Edison was a genius, then Tesla was a SUPER GENIUS. He invented and
>
>  proved  AC current superior to Edison's DC current. Tesla worked for Edison
>
> > or a  short time but Edison couldn't or wouldn't recognize Tesla's genius
> > or
> > accept AC current as practical.

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.