<VV> Tesla Info (NO CORVAIR)

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Tue Mar 1 22:11:37 EST 2011

If you really want to know and understand Tesla, the man, I HIGHLY recommend
"PRODIGAL GENIUS The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla". I've read it twice and
planning to re-read it again. That and the "Andromeda Strain" and the Bible
are the only books I've ever read more than once. Well, MAD magazine
too...but that is a magazine. And Playboy too (when I was a whole lot
younger), but that's also a magazine (aren't pictures worth 1,000 words?)
Haven't needed to look at a Playboy in decades (been married to the real
deal for 26 glorious years) but I still like a good MAD once in a while.

My wife, Sue, has accused me of having a "Corvair Affair". (Corvair content)

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner
Riverside, CA 92501
(69 Corvair)