<VV> Rack and Pinion

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 06:03:10 EST 2011

The biggest challenge, and this is a serious one, is finding a rack
whose end to end distance between the two inner tie rod ends matches
the distance to the inner tie rod ends of the stocker. If you don't
you'll have WICKED bump steer!!
If you can find one that can be shortened, more power to ya!!

John Roberts