<VV> DACC Homecoming

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Mar 4 09:43:03 EST 2011

I highly recommend this event to anyone thinking about going for the first
time.

The cars on display in the Heritage Center are always changing, but I
attended last year and got to see the Monza SS, Monza GT, Super Spyder, and
a "brand new" 69 convertible on display.  It was an amazing visit.  I took
nearly 400 pictures in there!  The DACC homecoming itself was a fantastic
event too, It's nearly 550 miles each way but I will attend again this year
if I can afford it.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)