<VV> DACC Homecoming

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:23:54 EST 2011

What's the dates for the DACC this year?

I was supposed to attend, driving my 65 Corsa convertible up last year
from Columbus OH, but a blown engine prevented me from going.

Michael Leveque called me a couple days ago to tell me the engine's
been rebuilt and I'm ready to go ... I'm trying to schedule a ride for
next Friday 3/11 from Columbus to Anderson IN to pick her up and drive
her home.

DACC is tops on my list of must-do-with-my-Corvair events this year!!!

Jay Pitchford
Columbus OH