<VV> Fwd: DACC Homecoming Dates

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Mar 5 07:52:37 EST 2011

You are welcome, Jay.  But I did have to 'eat some crow' on those directions :-(  In my defense, the W and the e are really close for a fat fingered fellow :-) like myself.  But it is important to GO WEST to the first street then SOUTH next to the Cadillac Dealer.
Follow those directions on those dates and you WILL be in the company of many other Corvair owners.
Ken P