<VV> very nice low miles 110hp motor F/S C N Y area

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 07:21:09 EST 2011

i have cleaned up and gone thru a 110hp motor that has very low mileage
hard parts (@27,000+ - )cylinders , pistons,heads (64 FC with rotators) ,late
blower bearing, low miles on cam and lifters , all look new , crank is
std,new  silicone systems  plug wires ,rebuilt carbs , and  distributor. it has
a good torque converter on it.  i have run it for  over an hour on the
stand. it is all cleaned up and painted .i put new viton  seals on bothe ends of
the crank , and of course the pushrod tubes.  all i  have left to do , is
put the real valve covers on it , and it is ready to  go.  i am going to put
it on the bench for now , then maybe if not sold , i  will take it to the C.N
.Y. C. C. Recall in the back of my truck set  up to run.  it has a stock
Corvair alternator on it .
 looking to sell  Cash F O B my shop in central NY area (zip  13112). i am
not far from Syracuse.
Please  E MAIL for info / pictures , or check out the _www.cnycorvair.com_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com)    website for  pictures , and a short .avi file
of it running..