<VV> Cam experience poll

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 11:18:39 EST 2011

Hve not used a Clarks cam but I used the Isky 260 in a 110 motor for a 64 Monza
Convert and it was just outstanding.
Very pleased with proformance after the rebuild.

 using an Isky 270 in my 140 rebuild (Not yet together)

Both are new not regrounds
 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1961 Loadside 110hp Powerglide
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM
1984 Corvette Z51 Automatic