<VV> Cam experience poll

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 11:56:20 EST 2011

Re: "...I am wondering how many of you have used a Clark's 260 cam in  a
engine rebuild? My next question is what brand lifters were used? Then the
final question is, was the engine noisy with valve clicking or  normal?..."

I have Clark's 360 cams in two 110s. Both have absolutely no valve  train
noise. Both are using deep dimple lifters (I seem to recall from the
Source); both also have new guides, rotators on the exhausts, and roller rocker
arms.

Mike Mauro

64 Spyder (for sale)
64 110 Greenbrier (for sale)