<VV> accel oil

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Wed Mar 9 17:11:07 EST 2011

Non-detergent is for junk engines like lawnmowers that don't have oil filters.  You want the trash to settle out in them instead of staying suspended for the oil filter to deal with.  That's what I understand anyway...
Joel McGregor

Subject: <VV> accel oil

I visited my local Walmart today.  They had 30 weight oil, non-detergent.  It says on the back that this non-detergent was suitable for cars built in the 1930's!  I guess we can't say that Walmart doesn't do its best to take care of us antique car buffs.  Ernie in Louisville