<VV> Synthetics - Diesel Oil

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Mar 10 10:41:02 EST 2011

Hi JR,

After re-reading Richard's excellent oil article and the Mobil 1 data sheet, I'm going to switch over to the 5W-40 Turbo Diesel Truck oil, since it's a better match weight wise than the 15W-50 I've been using.  Keep in mind that although it says 'diesel' it is rated SM/SL for gasoline engines, so I can't see any downside other than cost and that my engines will last longer (it's a downside if you like to swap engines :-)

--Bryan