<VV> Mike Levine Photo

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Mar 11 16:59:28 EST 2011

Just got my latest copy of Vintage Motorsport magazine which also included the 2011 edition their year in photos supplement.
As I was thumbing through it I found on page 49 a nice 1/3 page shot of Mike Levine and his Corvair with a caption that reads: Mike Levine's Corvair Crown V8 would have Ralph Naders knees a-knockin'.
Good ink and they got the details right! If you look for it on the news stand be sure it has the photo supplement.
I scanned it so if you want a copy email me.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com