<VV> Motorcycle engine - limited but possibly interesting Corvair content

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 20:08:55 EST 2011

   Blitz  Racing [my  brother's  operation]  has  been  building  1/2  Chevies  since  1985.  They  are  real,"Stump  Pullers".  IT  had  a  tendency  to  rip  the  hydro  to  pieces.  306hp  out  of  155 cu.  in.  [on  alcohol ] .  love  to  try  it  in  my  Corsa.  here  are  a  few  pics.........

       Bob  Isaac

  Moonpie  Racing