<VV> EM w/LM suspension.

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Sun Mar 13 16:51:49 EDT 2011

Matt:  I don't know the specific issues, but I remember Bob Marlow doing it
some years ago.  LM front cross member and FC rear axles for a killer EM
auto-cross car.  Ask him.

There was a EM autocross car at Tahoe back in '99 (!) which had a LM rear
suspension grafted on to it.  Don't know details.  Seems like it retained
the EM front suspension.  Car may have been a Corvair powered mid-engine
conversion.  Would have to dig out my photos.

Funny isn't it.  Aside from putting a suitably modified Subaru drive train
in the back of a Corvair, just about anything any of us can think of has
been done at least once already.

Historically Yours,
			James

Message: 1