<VV> Track day in Denver

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 09:56:50 EDT 2011

Another invitation to the track day at the Denver Convention. If you have a
 track car or an autocross car and want to let it run, this is the place.
If you  want to drive your street car faster than the speed limit - legally,
and safely,  this is the place.

 _http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/High_Plains_Raceway_
(http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/High_Plains_Raceway)

Almost all you need to know. Check out the videos to get a feel for the
track. There will also be a version of touring laps where you won't be
running your car hard but just getting a taste of the track lapping  behind a
leader car. Bring out your Corvair - or even your rental car from  Denver and
take some laps. If you have an interest in trying this, let us  know so we can
do the planning. We need a count of the cars to make sure we can  meet the
needs of the racers.

Go to:
_www.rockymountaincorsa.com_ (http://www.rockymountaincorsa.com/)
and  select "Contact" with the following:

Name
Lapping or  touring
Transponder?
Full or half day

Hope to see you  there,

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA