<VV> Oops - need advice

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 07:28:01 EDT 2011

I had this very experience in a 1942 Hercules flathead 6 used to power
a 1942 Sperry searchlight! I did pull the head, but in the end, I used
the hacksaw method, worked well. Now, I did grind down a metal cutting
blade on a Sawzall, and took my time, but nonetheless, I got them all
out. I broke off 3 plugs, my guess is, this is the first time these had
EVER been changed!

John Roberts