<VV> lakewood screw"comment"

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 12:50:55 EDT 2011

the picture in the "assembly" manual , LOOKS like a slotted screw. i have
in baggies , hardware from my lakewood waiting to go back together , 4
Phillips  , and a handful of slotted screws for the covers. of course the car was
not in  new condition when i bought it , so they may not be correct. i have
taken a few  lakewoods apart over the years , but not sure of accuracy.. my
thoughts are  :Phillips on the battery cover and other side , slotted on
the motor  cover??   same on rampsides or vans?   i have not put screws  in
the motor covers for a long time now , mine are not show car quality.
regards, Tim colson