<VV> Propane

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 14:44:38 EDT 2011

Kevin,
While I agree that butanol is probably a better fuel alternative than
propane, it has one MAJOR disadvantage compared to propane.  I can buy  propane
locally right NOW whereas WHERE do I buy butanol?  Propane is  already used
not only for barbecue cooking, but also in many areas for home use  where
natural gas is not available.  Looks like the "chicken or egg"  situation as
far a butanol is concerned.  It won't be widely used  until there is a wide
supply of it and there won't be a wide supply  of it until it's widely used!!

Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 3/11/2011 11:44:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,