<VV> Look what I found when I changed the oil today

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 19 15:16:10 EDT 2011

Not sure when I purchased this filter from Clarks, but the top ring was
separated from the body of the filter when I removed it today. The
overall quality of the Clarks oil filter has been the subject of many
so positive. I always wondered about this, since I have not had any
problems, and have been running them on my car since 2006. I'll be
keeping this filter as a reminder (normally they get recycled along with
the oil).

All that being said, I replaced it with a Wix today, and will not look back.

Jack Kean
68 Monza Convertible
Arlington, Texas