<VV> [FC] Weatherstripping

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Mar 20 05:15:06 EDT 2011

Hi
Bethel's Goat Farm is a dealer for Steele Rubber Products.  They will take
your order, then submit it to Steele and we drop ship the merchandise from
our NC facility.

Caveat Emptor----Steele's dealers have different policies for returns and
exchanges, etc  than the company does.  If you order Steele Parts from a
dealer, you come under the dealer's  return/exchange policy.  I get calls
every week from customers who ordered Steele Parts from a dealer (say over a
year ago) and they call us to address an issue, and we have to tell
them---The dealer took your money, you have to deal with them.

No shot at Ed or the Goat Farm, good folks----I talk with them often. Just
advising.

I just didn't want you to think that they would have your parts in stock.
They really don't carry very much inventory even of the GTO parts they
offer.

Best Regards
Hank Kaczmarek