<VV> For Sale: 1966 Yenko Clone Race Car

tim mahler flat6vair2 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 10:53:49 EDT 2011

All,

Last year, this is the Corvair I was trying to upgrade to by first selling
the #3 Goodwrench Corvair.  Still willing to do that upgrade if you prefer
spending a few grand less on the #3 car (8-12 K depending on engine and some
other options)  $8k gets you a very good EP legal Corvair racer with full
roll cage, front disc brakes, 390 4 barrel center mount carbs (4 runners) to
bored 140 heads. fuel cell and a set of tires and rims.  Ready to go.   Have
a 6 runner engine in the car now,  I would like to keep it (it would be the
higher cost end)

just thinking out loud -- I fully expect to run the #3 car again this year.
It is fun, ready to compete against the other Corvairs this year, Iowa,
Indy, Denver.

tim mahler