<VV> apology

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Mar 20 13:00:57 EDT 2011

Bob,

     I just wanted to make sure you caught my apology on VV for the misdirected message =(.  That note was supposed to go to VV-talk where it was a response to an ongoing conversation. Unfortunately VV and VV-talk are right next to one another in my alphabetical address book and I misclicked without realizing it.  When I hit send the message popped into my VV inbox and I immediately saw my big mistake,  I was very stressed out over it.

     I am very sorry for landing that message in your VV inbox =(

Ray R.