<VV> Spring Startup:::::::::::::::

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 17:27:42 EDT 2011

Hi Dan4th,

Did your CORSA see its shadow when you 1st pulled it out  : ) ?

Regards,

Guy Brandes

All::::::::::::::::::
Yesterday, Friday the 18th, was our first warm day here in
ear Old Bangor, Maine. I took the opportunity to go over
nd start-up my 1966 Corsa Turbo Coupe for the first time
ince October 28th, 2010.
It has been stored in a dry, unheated garage since that date.
It gets COLD here in Maine, and I had no way to anticipate
hat might or might not happen.
Long story short, I simply placed my butt in the driver's seat,
nserted the key, depressed and released the accelerator and
urned the key with about 1/3rd throttle.
The automobile started immediately, just as if I had driven it
he day before. It "clicked" a tiny bit for about two seconds.
dled down in about two minutes or so. No Drama. No Long,
xtended Crank. It just started up and ran like a Champ!
I give all the credit for this to Regan Metcalf of Oregon for
aking this car solid and reliable.
The 30 minute drive I then took was a true BLAST!
My question is, simply, What am I Doing WRONG?????????
Cheers, Everybody!
Danforth West