<VV> Steele Corvair Weatherstripping

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Mon Mar 21 12:46:44 EDT 2011

I'm going to be buying some weatherstripping in the next few months, I was
going to order it from Clarks but is there any reason (price or quality) to
go with Steele products instead?

I try to buy from Corvair specific vendors whenever I can simply because I
want to contribute to keeping them in business, but if there is a good
reason to go with Steele I would be open to that option (especially since we
have a Steele Rubber rep here on VV).

I'm sure they have the EM coupe door seals I'll be needing, but do they also
have the seals for all the way around the vent windows?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)