<VV> Convertible top install help!

Les Honke corvair at mymts.net
Mon Mar 21 12:28:43 EDT 2011

Hi guys

Looking for some help with my convert top install - '65 Corsa, power top. Shop doing the install says the side cables are too long. Does anyone have one apart enough to tell me how long the cables should be? Mine are 32" long, end to end.

There was a web site I can't find now, I even sent some pics to help with it, showing the install of the little power top L brackets on the rear rail near the back windows. Any help finding it would be appreciated! Was it Bill Hubbell's site?

Thanks for assistance

Les
corvair at mts.net