<VV> Newbie help

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 17:53:15 EDT 2011

In a message dated 3/22/2011 5:49:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hennerfeind_joe at yahoo.com writes:

Removed  the valve cover to find that the #5 intake rocker had spun off the
pushrod,  but the nut does not look like it has moved.  When I put the
rocker back,  the pushrod does not seem to be extended enough to seat the
rocker.  What  is my next step?  Can I assume the 60lbs pressure in #1 is a
completely  different issue?
Thanks, Joe

Joe,

>From what you've described I'd say pulled stud.  The one under the  rocker.
 I think you've caught the fever.:)  Good for club growth  too.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA