<VV> quad m/c

rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Thu Mar 24 14:24:29 EDT 2011

Or you could adjust the brake shoes on one side tighter than the other to pull you around the same side corners. Guess that would only work on an oval...unless you spun around...

If you try this...well, that's the brakes (or the breaks...).

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner
Riverside (former Raceway), CA