<VV> Classified ad: 1961 Eight Door Van

Les Honke corvair at mymts.net
Fri Mar 25 16:55:01 EDT 2011

Most definitely a scam, notice there is no reference in the letter to what kind of vehicle you're selling, and the "sending a cashiers check for you to pay his agent" is a dead giveaway. If you want, tell them to send their cheque to their agent and have them deliver the cash to you. DO NOT accept an undoubtedly counterfeit cheque.

Les
corvair at mts.net
Message: 10