<VV> Rebuilding of 4-door Registry

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sat Mar 26 08:20:26 EDT 2011

Yes, PLEASE support this project!

I had received a copy of Mark's 4-door database a while back so all may not
be lost - I will forward my file back to Mark, but more data is always
welcomed!

As an aside, we (Stock Corvair Group) are currently in the testing phase of
our new website which will hopefully go live in the next month or so.  It
will finally give us a place to post information such as these registries,
etc., in a secure environment.  It will have both public and private
(members-only) areas, as well as a forum for stock discussions.

Additionally, we are working on developing an on-line form that can be used
to submit Corvair Registry information (such as below) to be entered in a
database.

Stay tuned!

Bill Hubbell
President, SCG