<VV> Selling vehicles, SCAMS, and escrow Internet sight

Michael Weary michael_j_weary at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 10:22:42 EDT 2011

Had a purchase I wanted to do a while back, and found www.escrow.com. Once I mentioned this way of doing the sale... the person shied away, it was more than likely a SCAM. From what I remember both parties enter the agreement and terms. From there your on your own. Also remember there are suggestions on how to do the fair and correct transactions. Check it out.

Sent from my iPhone... this thing is awesome