<VV> Extra Rebuild Parts Available

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 11:59:24 EDT 2011

All,

I have four 9/16" head stud inserts from Larry Claypool that weren't
required during my 65 Corsa convertible's engine rebuild . . . I bought six,
but only needed two. Anybody have a need for one or more of them?

I also have five head studs ... I think all five are Clark's (definitely not
GM), but unsure whether they're .003s or .006s.

I'm looking for a backup switch for my 4-speed, and would happily trade the
above and/or purchase for cash a working one.

Reply off-line, please.

Jay Pitchford
Columbus OH