<VV> Hayden Proffitt

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 11:18:07 EDT 2011

One of the pitfalls about making up auction ads for magazines I am putting on eBay is I read the magazine or at least give it a quick scan.

So I pick up one, "TACH" March 1967, Special Winter Nationals Program Issue. An old drag racing publication.

As I thumb through it and thinking, "This is really cool", I come across a photo of Hayden Proffitt.

I'm going to have to see about getting this scanned as this is too cool to simply sell in the 99 cents lot.

Roy in Bayville 08721