<VV> Unsafe reading, at any speed!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 20:49:53 EDT 2011

I guess I shouldn't mention how easy it is to move the library's copy of
"Unsafe at Any Speed" to the fiction section under "N" for Nader. Perhaps
adding  a note about how the Corvair was exonerated by the US Government -
before it  started lying about stuff.
So I won't mention it.  (grin) - Seth

In a message dated 3/29/2011 4:30:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,