<VV> corvair music

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Tue Mar 29 23:52:22 EDT 2011

These are all of the Corvair songs I know of. If you run across some others,
please let me know.

If you open the word documents, you will find the lyrics and a link to
download the mp3 music (or if you have a source for music downloads you can
search by the title.)

Unfortunately I don't seem to have the music or lyrics for "Corvair Baby" by
Paul Revere and the Raiders.

I hope this helps.

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner