<VV> Wiring harness tape?

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 30 15:25:31 EDT 2011

That black harness tape isn't supposed to be 'sticky'. At least not like the
old 3M #33 electrical tape.
It's a vinyl tape that 'lays' on the harness as it's overlapped wrapped. No
adhesive. Some #33 can be used on the ends to prevent unraveling.
Stuff can be bought from electronic supply suppliers such as MCM.