<VV> Wiring harness tape?

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 16:33:02 EDT 2011

That's right and causes a problem if you try to use it whan the wire harness is inplace. That makes it difficult to propperly apply the tape because of the many bends and close quarters, especially under the dash. I use good old electrical tape and haven't had any come apart in the ten years it's been in the car. I can't say if it will last another 30 like to original did.

Ned