<VV> mystery part / Condensor

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:20:56 EDT 2011

Matt,

     The part in question is not present on my 66' and the one I have (from
my 65') is in a box of parts belonging to that car.

Everyone,

     I was too quick to say yes to the condenser.  I just realized you guys
are talking about the condenser on the coil that I'm familiar with when Matt
told me where it goes.  The item I'm asking about is in-line on a wire just
like an in-line fuse.  I just went out to the shop and retrieved it... upon
closer inspection I guess it is not an original part which pretty much kills
the question.  It is marked "HEYCO" which Google returned as a "wire
protection" outfit.  This led me back to my original thought that it was an
in-line fuse so I tried opening it.. no fuse inside just a wire that I may
have damaged by pulling the end off!

Here is a pic
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=DSC01578.jpg

Thanks!