<VV> mystery part / Condensor

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 31 01:34:49 EDT 2011

>It screws to the Coil's bracket

The other point of view is that if you are not trying for a 100 point
concours winner, and if you have supression ignition wires (which are
all but universal these days & something I threw in to make folks
wonder), you can thow one more part that could eventually fail into the
trash can and never suffer any ill efects, unless maybe you are an AM
radio audiophile.

Of course, I'd actually tag and bag it and put it one the shelf, just in
case somebody ever really needed one, and at that point it would be
hopelessly lost.  Very little that isn't garbage actually goes into the
trash anymore around here.

Bill Strickland