<VV> CORSA Hotel 2011

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 11:24:54 EDT 2011

I'm thinking seriously about attending, but unsure if my "ride" will be ready by that time. Should I go ahead and book a room, knowing I may have to cancel, but by doing so I've perhaps/probably kept someone else who will definitely be there from getting a room at the special rate or even in the same hotel? What do you think?

Byron Comp
'64 still headless Monza Vert
Gainesville, FL