<VV> simple corsa clock question

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:19:39 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

     I currently have the interior of the 66' all apart including the dash
out and while I was at it I decided to get the clock working.  Originally I
wanted to do the quartz upgrade, but I can't justify $100 to make the clock
tick with all the other things that I need to buy for my cars.. so I set out
to make the original work.

     I now have the clock working well I think, but I'd like to run it for a
while before I reinstall it and I can't hook a battery up to the car because
I have exposed wires all over the place with my current stereo project.  How
much voltage should be applied to the clock?  Does it run on a straight 12v?

Thanks!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA