<VV> more idle chitchat

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun May 1 20:49:32 EDT 2011

Grant I think I goofed up my wording and caused confusion,  those slots were
plugged with dirt, not lead or any metal type substance.  As far as I know
the carbs were rebuilt by the guy who sold them to me, he included the
papers from the rebuild kit from Clarks he had used.  I was able to poke at
the clogged slots with a wire and pretty easily clear them.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez