<VV> May is a sad month

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon May 2 19:12:41 EDT 2011

A sad month? Not for me. I remember all the good times I had with Chuck from
when I first met him to the visit he paid to Corvair Alley. He was a good
Corvair guy.
It was just his time to do something else which, we will all have to do
sooner or later. Life is short, make fun of it!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com