<VV> Star Wars Day -- stupid!

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 18:36:55 EDT 2011

When the Star Wars craze had captured your brains, I was spared because I was
probably changing the oil in my Monza convert. There -- Corvair content.

Now, have any of you Star Wars fans noticed that here we have entire
civilizations that have achieved space travel, which involves rocketry, so they
presumably can use missiles to attack each other, yet they're still using
direct-fire weapons? How stupid is THAT?

--Tom in Ohio