<VV> [FC] 63 Corvan

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Thu May 5 09:55:39 EDT 2011

Ed,

I remembered this from the Corvair Forum a while back - a member from Australia
posted this:

"The colour I had matched as a fair substitute for "Fawn" was -

Honda YR83M Shantung Gold

(With reduced gloss finish)

There is also a krylon spray can in one of their specialty lines, available at
Wal-Mart its called "Champagne Metallic" or something similar.  Not a perfect
match, but after nearly 50 years, who will be able to tell?

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX