<VV> black plugs (was power enrichment)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat May 7 00:07:00 EDT 2011

Thanks for the replies Bryan and Lonzo,

     I've got a lot of other Corvair projects on my plate right now, the
reason I was hoping I might be able to make an adjustment with the power
enrichment thingy was that it is accessible without taking anything apart.
Once I feel caught up enough on my other projects I'll take one carb apart,
find out the jet size (I have reason to suspect they are 51's or 52's) and
order one size smaller.. then install them and try it out.

     Any advice on cleaning the plugs up prior to running on the new jets so
I can get an accurate idea of how it is running afterward (by color)?  I
don't have one of those nifty plug cleaning tools and I just put new plugs
in the car two weeks ago.

Thanks,

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA