<VV> CorvairForum.com

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat May 7 01:00:32 EDT 2011

Hey folks,

     I wanted to do a little plug for CorvairForum.com here.  I know many on
this list prefer the mail format, but if you haven't checked out this site
please do!  Not to bash CorvairCenter.com by any means, but I always felt
that their lack of categories and subcategories kinda defeated the
advantages of going to a forum format...  CorvairForum.com is set up the way
I'm accustomed to forums being set up....  the categories make it easy to
keep track of certain conversations or only read what interests you, while
there is still a handy button to see a list of the most recent posts
regardless of what category they were put in.  You can also click a button
that will list all of your own posts in reverse chronological order so you
can easily see if there have been any more replies since you last checked
each of those threads... a big red or gray circle indicates whether or not
there is any new activity in any thread you have posted to.

     The forum is very well laid out, has a very attractive color scheme and
graphic touches, is very easy to post and view pictures on, and has a really
great community.

     Check it out!  CorvairForum.com .  For those not already enamored of
the forum format it might change your mind a bit.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA