<VV> What have I got?

Bruce Alexander brucea at wildblue.net
Sat May 7 15:58:21 EDT 2011

I just bought a Rampside pickup, 1961. Can anyone help me identify which motor (is a not truck engine, oil fill & dipstick are on top. It has manual chokes.) and what color it is? the vin # from the drivers door frame tag is  1R124S111883   Tag under dash driver side says, Trim STD    Paint 74EG    wheel base 95. The paint seems to be original but very much faded and scratched up . The color seems to be Evening Orchid, but I thought that was only a late model color. Be glad to hear from anyone who can help. Thanks.
...,Bruce  63 monza vert
& now 61 rampside.