<VV> Tissue Box mod

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 8 00:19:23 EDT 2011

Someone, I believe that it was Rick Loving, did a neat "conversion" to a
modern radio in an EM car by hiding it behind the original face plate -
which would flip up to reveal the "real" radio.  I wonder if the tissue box
would support the weight of a radio for very long - especially in a bouncy
FC?

Later, JR