<VV> WINDSHIELD STORAGE

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon May 9 14:12:45 EDT 2011

Fortunately, it should not matter very much whether your orient the
windshield vertically (close to as it would be in the vehicle) or
horizontally, as long as it is supported over the broadest possible
range, not sitting on one point.

These windshield are fairly robust.  Some years back I had one sitting
on a milk crate, leaning against the garage wall.  One day, it must have
gotten bored because it jumped off the milk crate, bounced off the side
of the Greenbrier parked next to it, and fell onto the concrete floor.
I can show you the scratch on the Greenbrier.  I can also show you the
windshield -- it did not break!

--Bob Marlow